A Day of Calm • Mindfulness Mini-Retreat with Lou Maurio
Saturday, March 28th • 11:00 am – 3:30 pm
Beautiful Bayard Cutting Arboretum, Great River, Long Island
Rescheduled Due to the Covid-19 virus.
You take care of everyone else. Isn’t it time you took a moment for yourself?
This is the perfect retreat for anyone who has never attended one, as well as those who have. A casual atmosphere where you’ll learn to embrace practices you can use in your daily life to help free yourself from habitual stress. It’s all about embracing each moment and learning to manage the stress and pain.
Bring a mat or choose a chair, the retreat is limited to a small group. A majority of the sessions are out in the open air of the beautiful park, so you feel comfortable.
Our Mindful Activities:
- You’ll feel the serenity of “letting go”on a short mindful nature walk along the relaxing river.
- Learn techniques to bring inner peace into your daily life amid all the stress.
- Enjoy meditating inside the quaint River Room and outside in the picturesque gardens.
- Learn breathing techniques to help prevent panic attacks.
- Mindfully enjoy a delicious lunch from the Hidden Oak Café while being completely present to each and every bite.
- Integrating mindfulness into your life can improve your memory and concentration.
- Meditating just 5 minutes a day can reduce your stress level and blood pressure.
- Feel how much better being present in your life feels vs. rushing mindlessly through the day.
- See how good it feels to bring positivity into your day.
For More info: Call or Text 516.658.4149
Instructor Lou Maurio is a lifelong meditator and certified Integrative Life Coach who knows the benefits of mindfulness in managing stress in business and at home first hand. Having had a successful career in the demanding advertising industry in NY City, as well as raising a family on Long Island. A devoted student of mindfulness, Lou teaches real-life ways to incorporate the principles of mindfulness meditation into your daily life, no matter how little time you have.