A Day of Calm • Mindfulness Mini-Retreat
Saturday, October 19th • 10:30 am – 3:30 pm
Beautiful Bayard Cutting Arboretum, Great River, Long Island
Save $15 Now!
You take care of everyone else. Isn’t it time you took a moment for yourself?
This is the perfect retreat for anyone who has never attended one, as well as those who have. A casual atmosphere where you’ll learn to embrace practices you can use in your daily life to help free yourself from habitual stress. It’s all about being grateful for the lives we have and learning to manage the stress and pain. Bring a mat or choose a chair, the retreat is limited to 3o people, so you can feel comfortable.
Our Mindful Activities:
- You’ll feel the serenity of “letting go”on a short mindful nature walk along the relaxing river.
- Learn techniques to bring inner peace into your daily life amid all the stress.
- Enjoy meditating inside the quaint River Room and outside in the picturesque gardens.
- Learn breathing techniques to help prevent panic attacks.
- Mindfully enjoy a delicious lunch from the Hidden Oak Café while being completely present to each and every bite.
- Integrating mindfulness into your life can improve your memory and concentration.
- Meditating just 5 minutes a day can make in your stress level and blood pressure.
- Feel how much better being present in your life feels vs. rushing mindlessly through the day.
- See how good it feels to bring positivity into your day
SAVE $15 NOW! The retreat is just $125 (just a few spots left) and includes a delicious lunch. Parking is free for Empire pass holders and $8 additional for others. Please bring a blanket or mat, chairs will be provided. All ages welcome. For tickets and information, call 516.658.4149, or just click.
For More info: Call or Text 516.658.4149
Instructor Lou Maurio is a lifelong meditator and certified Integrative Life Coach who knows the benefits of mindfulness in managing stress in business and at home first hand. Having had a successful career in the demanding advertising industry in NY City, as well as raising a family on Long Island. A devoted student of mindfulness, Lou teaches real-life ways to incorporate the principles of mindfulness meditation into your daily life, no matter how little time you have.